Do You Have the Conditions for Success for Marketing Automation?
TopRight research and direct client experience has identified five conditions for success in Marketing Automation implementations.
1. You made explicit linkages to business value
2. Your executive team is fully aligned and on board
3. Your executive sponsor is highly visible on the front row and taking full accountability
4. Your organization is behind you and actively committed at every level
5. Your project team is proactively managing the undercurrents of expectations, energy and myth
If one or more of the conditions for success are not in place, your Marketing Automation implementation may be at risk. By using the TopRight Conditions for Success Diagnostic Checklist, you can identity your strenths and weaknesses, focus on those areas that need improvement, and get ready to automate your marketing efforts.